Yes. Smoked Bacon Salt. Who knew that something so simple could do so many amazing things to so many types of food? Alderwood-smoked natural sea salt, natural bacon flavor, and gum arabic make up this irresistible salt.
Put just a pinch of Smoked Bacon Salt on anything that could use just a little taste of bacon. And that’s by way of saying, put a pinch on *everything,* and add some bacon-y bounty to your dishes without adding the fat.
A partial list of things we like with a dash of Smoked Bacon Salt:
- seasoned toasted nuts
- snack mixes
- maple syrup!
- chocolate chip cookies and brownies
- burgers and meatloaf
- grilled proteins
- mac and cheese
peanut butter on toast
grilled cheese sandwiches (with sliced tomatoes)
turkey club sandwich (bacon slices are now optional)
- eggs, deviled eggs, and egg casseroles
- veggies – especially green beans!
- potatoes of all kinds
- dressings and vinaigrettes – bacon ranch, anyone?
- in your BBQ marinades and your homemade spice rubs
- rim the edge of your Bloody Mary glass
As Chef Amy put it: “Guys, it tastes like BACON – put it on everything.”
Smoked Bacon Salt is $12 for the 1/2 Cup jar. It’s MSG- and gluten-free, like everything else we carry. It’s been flying out the door. Hurry in and try some soon.