We joined the namesake owner of Cooking With Alessandra for a Tuesday evening class, making a range of delicious dishes that are perfect for a springtime weekend brunch!
Here’s the Easter Brunch menu (and photos, below):
- Curried Deviled Eggs (one of this week’s Saturday Samples!)
- Hot Crossed Buns
- Honey Glazed Ham (see AllSpice owner, Andy, above)
- Denise’s Mustard
- Green & Pink Peppercorn Mustard
- Balsamic Jelly
- Lemon Bruleé Tart
We also served up some tangy Balsamic Mimosas. Here’s the “recipe:”
- Pour some bubbly (champagne, or sparkling wine or juice) into a tall flute.
- Add a splash (up to 1 Tbsp) of your favorite Balsamic.
- Serve. Sip. Enjoy.